Solution For: Can't find the settings option in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
As with every Ubuntu release, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS comes with a selection of the latest and greatest software developed by the free software community. But after switching from 18.04 to 20.04 i faced a problem suddenly .
After few days of installation suddenly i noticed that my settings option is missing. Then when i try to solve this i found two reason for this error .
OS: Linux / Ubuntu 20.04
Cause of this error
- You may have accidentally removed some packages or dependency. Need to Correct any accidental package uninstallation.
- Your Gnome-Control-Center might need reinstalling. May need a restart .
- Reinstalled Gnome Ubuntu Desktop package.
- Reinstall Gnome Control Center.
- Opened the Display.
- Opened the System Settings.
The first one worked for me, i hope this will be ok for you as well.
If one of these don't works for you please let me know in the comment bellow.