Python Solution for HackerRank Problem: Mini-Max Sum
Mini-Max Sum is another beginner problem available in hackerrank , this is how i solved it using python. Let me know if you got any better solution.
Given five positive integers, find the minimum and maximum values that can be calculated by summing exactly four of the five integers. Then print the respective minimum and maximum values as a single line of two space-separated long integers.
For example,arr = [1, 3, 5, 7, 9] . Our minimum sum is 1+3+5+7 = 16 and our maximum sum is 3+5+7+9 = 24. We would print
Complete the miniMaxSum function in the editor below. It should print two space-separated integers on one line: the minimum sum and the maximum sum of of elements.
miniMaxSum has the following parameter(s):
- arr: an array of 5 integers
A single line of five space-separated integers.
1 <= arr[i] <= 109
Print two space-separated long integers denoting the respective minimum and maximum values that can be calculated by summing exactly four of the five integers. (The output can be greater than a 32 bit integer.)
1 2 3 4 5
Our initial numbers are 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , and 5. We can calculate the following sums using four of the five integers:
- If we sum everything except 1, our sum is 2+3+ 4+5 = 14.
- If we sum everything except 2, our sum is 1+3+ 4+5 = 13 .
- If we sum everything except 3, our sum is 1+2+ 4+5 = 12.
- If we sum everything except 4, our sum is 1+2+ 3 +5 = 11.
- If we sum everything except 5, our sum is 1+2+ 3+4= 10.