This is one of the beginner level project. Which is pretty simple and fun to build and of course fun to play !
In my code i tried to keep my HTML, CSS and JS as clean as possible.
- .html - Here i use a heading text,a div, a table, a paragraph and a button.
- .js - i used a nested function. which will be invoked on each mouse click.
- ,css - i used all basic CSS Styles.
Don't know the rules ?
- The game is played on a grid that's 3 squares by 3 squares.
- You are X, your friend (or the computer in this case) is O. Players take turns putting their marks in empty squares.
- The first player to get 3 of her marks in a row (up, down, across, or diagonally) is the winner.
- When all 9 squares are full, the game is over.
Hope this will help you <3