GoLang Solution For LeetCode Problem: Intersection of Two Arrays II
Solving Intersection of Two Arrays II in go. Please try yourself first to solve the problem and submit your implementation to LeetCode before looking into solution.
Given two arrays, write a function to compute their intersection.
Input: nums1 = [1,2,2,1], nums2 = [2,2] Output: [2,2]
Input: nums1 = [4,9,5], nums2 = [9,4,9,8,4] Output: [4,9]
- Each element in the result should appear as many times as it shows in both arrays.
- The result can be in any order.
- What if the given array is already sorted? How would you optimize your algorithm?
- What if nums1's size is small compared to nums2's size? Which algorithm is better?
- What if elements of nums2 are stored on disk, and the memory is limited such that you cannot load all elements into the memory at once?
See the full details of the problem Intersection of Two Arrays II at LeetCode
Originally posted at: @github.com/halfrost/LeetCode-Go